Garage Alain St-Pierre
1127 Principale, St-Prime (Quebec) G8J 1V2, Canada
Call us: 1-418-251-1052
|Eric St-Pierre||Co-Owner, Equipment Buyer|
|Jerome St-Pierre||Co-Owner, Sales Director|
|Patrick Gagnon||Parts specialist|
|Marc Dufour||Parts specialist|
|Denis Boutin||Parts specialist|
|Jason Sand||Parts specialist|
|Mickael Allard||Inventory management|
|Jimmy Gaudreault||Logistic / transport|
|Isabelle Morel||HR / Administration|
|Kevin Girard||Diesel engines Mechanic|
|André Tremblay||Heavy Equipment Mechanic|
|Virginie Girard||Heavy Equipment Mechanic|
|Samuel Simard||Heavy Equipment Mechanic|
|Jean-Yves Cote||Heavy Equipment Mechanic|
|David Asselin||Heavy Equipment Mechanic|
|Alexandre Marceau||Heavy Equipment Mechanic|
|Martin Lepage||Hydraulic Cylinders specialist|
|Réjean Tremblay||Shipping and Handling|
|Mathieu Gagnon||Painting / body repair|
The main facility, the rebuild center is 9500 sq foot. That's where we recondition our parts.
This building is used for:
- diesel engine overhauls
- hydraulic pumps rebuilding
- final drive reconditioning
- hydraulic cylinders resealing
- radiator testing
- shipping and expedition
Largest heavy equipment yard in Canada
The yard is over 1km long! You have to see it to believe it
- Over the years, we have invested in modern equipment amongst the best brands.
- We dismantle the latest equipment used by the excavation and civil engineering companies.
- Massive inventory of spare parts for excavators of 15 tons and more
- One of the largest inventory in the world (70-120 tons GIANT excavators)
- We also buy forestry equipment: forwarders, multi, delimbers and feller bunchers.
- Most of our machines we acquire are in good working order. So, many tests are performed on them before we start the dismantling process.
We have 10,000 sq foot of warehouse.
- Close to 75,000 spare parts classified by part number.
- A special software designed in house enable us to keep track of every part, from the warehouse to the customer.
- We are proud to say that everything shown on our website is held in stock right here.
No need to order from a supplier! We can see, inspect, measure, take pictures and provide information about what we sell right away. This advantage reflects in the quality of our parts as we have full control of the inspection process.
We have our own parts deparment. There we store the components we need to rebuild our parts. Holding in stock
- Hydraulic pump rotation groups
- Hydraulic components
- Cylinders Seal kits
- Floating seal
OfficesOur nice offices provide a great working environment
- Business founded in 1994 by Alain St-Pierre, the first dismantled machine was a Cat 227.
- We have provided parts to 6200 different customers.
- Our customers are from 72 countries.
- Last year, in 2020, we have done 2400 deals, selling 6280 items, including 310 final drives, 225 cylinders and 175 pumps, all of them reconditioned.
Privacy and PoliciesWe do not collect your personal infomation automaticly. In case you decide to register on our website, all data gathered by Garage Alain St-Pierre will remain confidential and private. We will NEVER share or sell your account information with anyone. We may use your email address to provide you with information, product or service you requested from us only.
To ask questions about our privacy practices, you can contact us at:
Garage Alain St-Pierre
1127 Principale, St-Prime, QC